Part-time on-duty handyman
Would you like to work for a stable, youthful company? Does working independently come to you naturally? Do you have technical experience in housing & maintenance? We are looking for a part-time, on-duty handyman colleague for our Property Management company based in West, South-West London.
What we ask for:
- Experience working independently
- Drivers licence, your own car (we cover fuel expenses)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Reliable and responsible work
- Good command of the English language
It is an advantage if you have professional and practical skills in the installation of household appliances or general home maintenance (water, electricity, etc.).
We are looking for someone to join us part-time as an emergency contact. The person would need to be available on the timeslots highlighted below. The work entails running errands and ad-hoc maintenance work. We estimate that the work could be done in around 15-20hrs a week depending on time of the year.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, youthful team
- Very competitive salary
- Continuous development potential
- Standby times: Monday to Friday between 5pm and 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 9pm. As well as completing two procurement days every fortnight.
Job Type: Part-time
Információk az állásról
- Részmunkaidő 6 óra
Önéletrajz elküldése kötelező!
Mechanikus / villamos karbantartó munka MezőkövesdenKovács Kft.Mezőkövesd
Karbantartó munkatársat keresünk LondonbanJulian and Co Managing Partners LTDLondon